New i-Tech Dark Transfer Paper
Designed for transferring inkjet images to dark or other colored garments and substrates. This product contains an opaque layer allowing for photograph quality images to be transferred and hide the color of the substrate and allow for photo-quality transfers. It is best used for images that contain white to be transferred onto dark garments. It can be cut with a cutter plotter or kiss-cut. Substrates include T-shirts, sweatshirts, mousepads, puzzles, and leather goods. Choose garments that have a tight weave.
- 1. Set the temperature at 170°C and set the timer to 25 seconds.
- 2. Press the shirt to straighten up and remove wrinkles and cloth folds.
- 3. Peel off the design layer gently.
- 4. Place the design with the image facing upward on the fabric and put the Teflon sheet.
- 5. Put another fabric over the Teflon sheet.
- 6. Press and wait until the timer reaches zero.
- 7. Remove the Teflon sheet and you’re done.
Leave the final output for at least 24 hours before washing. Be sure to turn the shirt inside and out No BLEACH. And it is preferable to use a detergent that is specifically designed to keep color from fading.