Hot Melt Adhesive Film
Hot Melt Adhesive Film is a thermoplastic material. The hot melt adhesive film is turning from the melting hot melt particle that is using the high precision coated head to coat with a thin film. It is look like the double-sided adhesive with a bottom attached to a layer of non-adhesive release paper. This kind of hot melt adhesive has good adhesion to textile, polyester, cotton, blended fabric, TPU, PVC, and more, and has good resilience, elasticity, heat resistance, cold resistance and water resistance.
Hot melt adhesive film is not sticky under normal temperature. When heated, it would perform as the double-side adhesive but much more excellent fastness performance. A form of thermoplastic adhesive, commonly supplied in solid form, after heating it turns into melt adhesives. Suitable for bonding patch and other textile material.
PROCEDURES ON HOW TO USE:
- Print your designs on sublimation paper using sublimation ink (Mirror).
- Set your Heat press machine in 200°C and 40 seconds.
- Cut a piece of Micro Twill fabric big enough for your designs.
- Place the Micro Twill fabric on your Heat Press.
- Place the the printed sublimation designs on top of Micro Twill face down and press.
- Cut a piece of Hot Melt Adhesive film big enough for your designs.
- Place the Micro Twill on the Heat Press machine with the design facing down.
- Place the Hot Melt adhesive film on top of the Micro Twill fabric with the transparent side facing down.
- Press for 5 seconds, temperature of 200°C
- Now you can cut out your designs to remove exceeding fabric.
- Put your shirt on your Heat press machine and press quick to smoothen the surface.
- Peel off the backing tape of your prepared designs.
- Place your designs on top of your shirt and press for 10 seconds.