Teflon Sheet A4
Teflon Sheet is great to use for your heat transfer projects. This non-stick craft mat can protect your vinyl, clothes and iron while you are doing your project. These sheets are absolutely perfect to use in your heat press machine when transferring design to your t-shirts. It is a great way to protect both your garments and platens from damage. When pressing of transfer paper or heat transfer vinyl, put the Teflon sheet or also known as a cover sheet on top of your clothes before pressing to ensure protection from direct contact with a heating element of your heat press machine.
- Perfect for non-stick oven liners, iron clothes protector, heat press transfers and other crafting projects.
- The heating element is not directly in contact with the garment and therefore your chance of scorching the garment is lessened.
- This is reusable so you can use this over and over.
- These sheets offer great protection and they are very resistant to heat and sticky things.
- This will also help to alleviate some of those press marks that can be caused at higher pressing temperatures.