The heat pad is a silicone raw material that is used for heat press machines. A heat press is a machine engineered to imprint a design or graphic on a substrate, such as a t-shirt, with the application of heat and pressure for a preset period of time. While heat presses are often used to apply designs to fabrics, specially designed presses can also be used to imprint designs on mugs, plates, jigsaw puzzles, caps, and other products.
Heat Pad for Heat Press Machine
₱1,000.00 – ₱1,400.00
- Sizes: 15″ x 15″ / 15″ x 17″ / 16″ x 20″ / 10.5″ x 40″
- High Quality with high elasticity.
- Anti-discoloring, durable, and low flammability.
- The working temperature range is from 0 to 260°C.
- Portable and smart with full range pressure control.
- The cup mold is adjustable and replaceable.
- Temperature and time Control Readout: Digital preset
- Power Switch, Extra safe circuit breaker.
- Automatic Alarm when finish, Digital Countdown Timer.
- Shovel Handle Design for maximum pressure design.
₱10,500.00 – ₱21,000.00
- Brand name : FreeSUB.
- Item No : ST-210.
- Transfer mug size : 11oz,17oz,15oz,10oz
- Machine power : 280W+280W.
- Voltage : 220V-110V.
- Machine net weight : 5.8KG.
- Control mode : LCD,automatic control.
- Machine color : silver black, white.
- Transfer parameter : 180ºC,90seconds.
- Packing size : 45*38*43cm(17.7*14.96*16.93inch).