Introducing the Newest Silhouette CAMEO 4
The Silhouette is now released its latest version of the Silhouette Cameo 4 Cutter Plotter. Introducing the newest Silhouette Cameo 4. Silhouette Cameo is known as the most innovative and ultimate DIY machine. Same as the older version, the Cameo 4 is a 12-inch width desktop cutting machine that lets you make precision cuts in vinyl, cardstock, fabric, and more. But this time, there are even more cutting possibilities. Silhouette Cameo 4 has added new exciting features like Built-in roll feeder that allows you to easily load and cut rolled materials like vinyl, decal sticker, and heat transfer paper, Built-in cross-cutter that lets you trim vinyl or heat transfer right from the roll, 3 mm clearance for thicker materials, and Sliding lid and backlit touch panel that gives your machine a sleek, compact aesthetic. With an all-new, dual-motor system, you can experience increased power and speed. Cameo 4 is compatible with both Mac and Windows operating systems and utilizes Silhouette Studio®, the dynamic software behind any Silhouette cutting machine.
Machine features include:
- Built-in roll feeder allows you to easily load and cut rolled materials like vinyl and heat transfer.
- Built-in cross-cutter lets you trim vinyl or heat transfer right from the roll.
- 3 mm clearance for thicker materials.
- Sliding lid and backlit touch panel give your machine a sleek, compact aesthetic.
- Bluetooth® connectivity allows wireless cutting.
- Print & Cut registration capability.
- PixScan™ compatible.
- Driven by free Silhouette Studio® software to give you limitless design options to customize your project.
- Mac/Windows compatible.
What is in the box:
- Silhouette Cameo® 4 (White)
- Power cable & USB cable
- 12-inch Cutting Mat
- Silhouette Studio® software (download)
- 100 exclusive designs (download)
- 1-month Silhouette Design Store subscription (available with tool registration)